A very big thank you to my peer, Maria, who blogs at, https://decidinglybob.wordpress.com/ for nominating my blog for this most cheerful Sunshine Award. It is such a perfect award to receive during this time of year, SPRING. Variations of flowers are blooming now, bursting forth from buried bulbs beneath the red clay of Missouri. A beautiful sight to see!
The rules for this award are as follows:
Display the Award on your post with a link back to the blogger who nominated you.
List ten things (are there ten more???) that are interesting about yourself.
Nominate ten deserving bloggers who positively and creatively inspire you and others, together with a comment notifying them of such.
Ten (New) Interesting Things About Myself
1. Growing up, I wanted to be an actress.
2. I am very quick-witted.
3. It’s fun to discover a new, ‘whole-in-the-wall’ coffee shop. There is something special about the people, the aroma and the ‘life’ that exists within the space.
4. I never learned how to do a cart-wheel. Not in my whole life. I regret it to this day.
5. Once during a business trip to NYC, I found myself stuck in an elevator with the former basketball player, Larry Bird. Yes, I had to look up to him. Really, “UP!”
6. I wish I lived near the banks of the water. Any water. A giant bird bath dug in the ground would even do….
7. My dream was to have a daughter until I had my second son. My husband is one of six boys and three girls. The numbers were not in my favor.
8. My mother was an artistic knitter who tried to teach me the same. Turning to look in the mirror at the back of a sweater I had just finished….the neckline fell to my waist!
9. I enjoy ‘Public Speaking,” and have done it many times.
10. I was never in a ‘clique’ in high-school. Instead, I chose to be friends with everyone.
The ten bloggers I nominate for the Sunshine Award, who positively and creatively inspire others in the Blogosphere are: