Awards, Uncategorized, Personal, WordPress
It’s Award’s Season!
Versatile Blogger Award
Thank you to, The Write Might, http://thewritemight.me/2014/04/06/its-awards-season-versatile-blogger-award-now/ for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is an esteemed honor indeed. Thank you very much.
The rules of this award are as follows: I must tell my readers seven random facts about myself. For better or worse, here they are….
1. My favorite Easter candy is, Brach’s, Fiesta Milk Chocolate Malted Eggs. They are so difficult to find here in St. Louis that I resorted to ordering them off the Internet. What can I say? I am hooked!
2. I enjoy listening to rain falling outside open windows during the night.
3. This is the hardest time of the year for me; waiting for the weather to be warm enough to plant spring annuals. I’m itching to enjoy my garden patio!
4. When going out to dinner, I could care less about the food or drink. It’s the time and conversation with friends that mean the most to me.
5. My favorite series to watch on television is Downtown Abbey on PBS. I’m often convinced I was born in the wrong era (although I’m glad I’m not a maid).
6. I’ll never go on a cruise…I have a phobia about getting stuck in the middle of the ocean with no way to get off the dreaded boat.
7. My friends have always told me that I’m very funny.
The seven blogs I nominate for this award are:
Many Thanks to You!