A special thanks to Shaun Gibson who Blogs at, Looking for reasoning to a complicated world, http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/the-sunshine-award-3/. Shaun has awarded me the Sunshine Blogger Award, which I humbly accept.
The rules for accepting this lovely award are as follows:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and a link back to the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award-who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
4. Link your awardees in your post and let them know that they are being awarded.
5. Write 10 interesting things about you.
Thank you, Shaun Gibson, for this award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Ten Hopefully Interesting Things About Me
1. The person who designated this award to me lives in Scotland, where my Great-Great-Grandfather was born.
2. My maiden name is, Kirk, which means Church is Scottish.
3. I have great intuition!
4. Being a Pisces, I am very drawn to water, although I get sea-sick whenever I ride in a boat unless it is going very fast.
5. I once rode a brilliant black stallion bareback, into the blue aquamarine waters off Mexico.
6. Although I’m afraid of heights, I rode in a hot-air balloon high up into the quiet dawn skies of Phoenix. It was beautiful.
7. I loved taking my boys to Walt Disney World, when they were young. It was our tradition for five years in a row. Great memories!
8. My favorite guilty pleasure is eating milk chocolate, especially unwrapping those displayed famously in the gold foil box. So hard for me to resist.
9. I once knitted myself a sweater in three different colors of yarn. I even wore it out in public. 🙂
10. My birthday is today!
The 10 Bloggers I Award the Sunshine Blogger Award to are as follows:
1. Wordsmith Desk, http://butchdean.wordpress.com/
2. Redbird’s Roost, http://birdchirp.wordpress.com/
3. One Way Healthier, http://onewayhealthier.com/
4. Happy Hippy, http://sarvjit.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/
5. Hope For Today, http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/55950175/
6. Vincent Egoro, http://vincentegoro.wordpress.com/about/
7. Life Beyond My Window, http://lifebeyondmywindow.wordpress.com/
8. Project Light to Life, http://projectlighttolife.wordpress.com/about/
9. Big Dog Diving, http://bigdogdiving.wordpress.com/
10. Ocean of Compassion, http://gedepramascompassion.com/