Well, I’m finally getting to it. Thanking once again Mahesh Nair, http://thewritemight.me/ for nominating my Blog for his most gracious, “Bundle of Awards.”
Each and every Blog I follow I try to read as often as I can. Here, I am limited in my choosing. It is difficult. Like checking the ballot box on an Academy Award, form. How can I say who is most deserving when all ‘performances’ are different, yet wonderful? Each has entertained me, enriched my life, or is in some way a learning tool for me. I thank you all.
The Blogs I have nominated are for different reasons. Some of the authors have been with me from the beginning, through their writing on my computer screen, I feel like I know them. Stories and poems, pictures and words. Life and living, good and bad. Senses of joy or tears in my eyes. Some are creative cooks, trying to morph me into a chef with their own new recipes: poor souls. Others capture unbelievable moments through the tiny lens of their cameras, needing few words or none at all. In my dreams I wish to do the same one day. To see a grain of sand swooping over oceans in an instant. Saving the image to share with the world forever.
Some Blogs are written to make me ponder hidden meanings. Others make me happy. Then there are those who lift me up on weary days of woe simply through quiet words of inspiration.
Blessings to all……
With great thanks I wish to nominate the following Blogs for my joyous, “Bundle of Awards.”
- Seriously thoughts taken not so seriously – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/58067620/
- Perspectives on life, universes, everything – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/31851302/
- the echo of the whole sea – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/61795180/
- Peace, love and patchouli – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/62175300/
- Anna’s Cuisine – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/55213809/
- Sweet Afternoons – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/62578152/
- Happy Hippy – http://sarvjit.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/logic-will-get/
- The Adventure of Writing – http://laurie27wsmith.wordpress.com/the-death-series-book-one-mountain-of-death/
- Life in Portsong – http://portsong.wordpress.com/
- Milford Street – http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/56795995/