I suppose Bobby-C at http://bobby-c-blog.com/ & http://bobby-c-health.com/ has given up on me by now. “Wow,” he’s probably saying. “That was a waste. Why did I bother to nominate her blog? It’s been sooo long.” Please, Bobby-C, don’t give up on me!
Procrastination is a terrible fault of mine. Life takes over, pushing everything back ‘one more day’ until each becomes further from the next. Suddenly days turn into weeks flipping a card-stock calendar page up above to the nail pounded in my yellow mudroom wall. Poke it through the perfect hole…there it is, a glossy picture of a brand new shining month! Whoops…if I don’t get going another page will turn on me.
With undeniable gratitude I thank Bobby-C, for nominating my blog for the, Very Inspiring Blogger Award, together with his patience at my formal acceptance. Bobby blogs at http://bobby-c-blog.com/ & http://bobby-c-health.com/ where you will find his most inspirational journey through personal goals and aspirations. He’s a dedicated family man, full of life spirit who loves the outdoors and all that it entails. The father of four grown children, they are most important to him together with his lovely wife. Thank you, Bobby, for this beautiful award.
The Rules of Accepting This Award Are As Follows:
- Thank the person nominating you and post a link back to them.
- List the rules and display your lovely award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who inspire you & let them know they’ve been nominated within their own comment sections.
- Proudly display your new award logo on your blog page and ‘follow’ your nominating blogger.
Seven Interesting Facts about Myself:
1. My worst subject in school was math.
2. A favorite hobby of mine is going to the movies.
3. Although I’m not a big eater, I can gobble down an entire Banana Split in a matter of minutes. Don’t dare ask me to share!
4. I’m looking forward to an October vacation with my husband and friends.
5. My favorite way to shop is on-line with free delivery!
6. I’ve been told by my doctor recently to gain weight! Who would have ever thought such a thing???
7. I started the year as a grandmother of one. I’ll end the year as a grandmother of five. My eldest son presented me the gift of a precious baby boy in April, my youngest son married a beautiful young mother of one. He’s adopting her little, Briella. Together, they are expecting twins…girls!
The 15 Inspiring Blogs Nominated Are:
In spite of my best attempt at fact-finding, I realize that some of you may already have this award or that others may not accept awards for personal or religious reasons. Regardless, please know that your blogs inspire me. I appreciate your work, the messages you write through your words or the art and photographs you present. Thank you for what you give to me as well as others here at our WordPress family. Should you choose to accept this award please visit my site @ http://kimgosselinblog.com/. Thank you so very much.